Here is the weekly review of the second week of my November Necklace Challenge.
Starting in the upper left hand corner…
1) can you say OVERSIZED…just a subtle set of beads I picked up in the magical sea-side town of Carmel.
2) her name is Go Big Or Go Home…enough said!
3) triple threat Thursday showcased my Skull and Cross bones from my first trip to Paris, a Converted Vintage Brooch into necklace from a local Atlanta designer and then the Vintage Moose Club necklace from an artisan in Tennessee.
4) metal meets stone in a drop.
5) what does a girl wear when she is working the Veg Fest…a proper set of green beads.
6) super silver strands from India.
Here is to another week of necklace nirvana,