The first annual November Necklace Challenge was a month of the tried and true and also a discovery of old friends…and yes I did just reference my necklaces as friends…do not judge!!!
The stand out piece of the week is a little number I put together myself. I took a few strands of crystals that I picked up at a flea market in Budapest and just added a chain for length….voila a vintage crystal neck decoration!
Starting in the upper left hand corner and going clockwise:
1) this multi-strand amber crystal is an oldie but goodie…and PS this at one point I considered an oversized necklace…my times have changed!
2) this statement piece is from the 1940’s/ 50’s that I got at a Paris flea market this past fall.
3) what to wear when I am channeling my inner elf…green chunky beads…duh!
4) this art deco necklace totally goes with my PJ’s..
5) Lisa Weatherby Miller is the creator or I should say co-creator of this 60’s Egyptian inspired extravaganza. Lisa has an amazing talent of taking vintage pieces and reworking them to create a new modern version of these classic beauties.
Any suggestions for the next challenge?