I just returned from the most amazing vacay…
Our latest journey took us to the town of Tulum, Mexico.
The vibe was perfectly me…I couldn’t have better scripted such a place, people, food and experience.
If I had to sum it up in four words they would be Modern Rustic Jungle Treehouse…aka; PERFECTION!!!
You know you are in the Modern Rustic Jungle Treehouse zone when:
- the road to paradise is a canopy of all things tropical.
- the lobby of your hotel only has one wall and consists of a few butterfly chairs and a surf board.
- the path that leads you to your room is perfectly worn planks of wood surrounded by sand.
- your front porch seating is a hammock seat.
- the lounge chair in your room is a super casual chic comfy bean bag made of burlap and linen.
- when getting a shower your view is palm fronds and blue sky and the soundtrack is chirping birds and the occasional cock a doodle doo rooster.
- the street lights in the pm are hanging candles and tiki torches.
- and last but not least (and in fact one of the best) signs you are in a Modern Rustic Jungle Treehouse is having soaking tub inside with a killer magical jungle outside.
Tulum is a must visit and Be Tulum is a must stay…
I heart Tulum,